-->

Monday, November 5

FREE Nappy Card DIY template

 Here is a little nappy / diaper card template you can make to add to your baby shower gift, when baby finally comes or even for a invitation for your own baby shower :)

I fiddled around for a little while, cut and re-cut some designs and ended up with this one, I think its quite adorable and I think I will make more. I like the touch of ribbon but I think you could add real safety pins which would be super cute too.

Above is a free template that you can print and use. The white lines are the fold marks and the dots are where to place your first lot of holes using a hole punch.

Supplies
- Cardboard A4 sheet
- scissors
- ribbon
- printer

How to make your baby nappy card
- print, cut & fold
- unfold and punch holes
- after you do the first holes, refold and mark with pencil where your next holes need to be and punch holes again.
- put ribbon through holes and tie in to a bow :)
(you can put a tiny dab of glue on ribbon  which would sit on the inside of the card)

If you do not want your card blue, just print and use as a template by cutting out on your own card stock. If you want an inside colour like I have, just cut the middle section out of your desired colour and glue in.

This is a easy DIY project for everyone, Enjoy!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Brooke! This is about the cutest little DIY I've ever seen. My friend is about to pop so I'm definitely genna do this cutout and send her way with some well wishes! Thank you!!!!

    And thank you soso much for the birthday wishes on my blog :) Have a great day, doll!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Actually I'm trying to create something for my wedding... the baby shower has to wait :P
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe but wedding sounds super exciting!!! post lots of updates as I love wedding plans xx

      Delete
  3. That's an adorable idea! too bad I just sent a baby gift and card already. Next time maybe I will use this idea, so creative :P

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that always happens to me, I see something after I have already complete gift lol next time :)

      Delete